Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I'm dreaming of a red Christmas

There's no other way to say it, the red menace is on its way. I'm in bits with period pain, which isn't good on Christmas Eve when I am running around like a blue arsed fly icing Christmas cakes, doing last minute shopping (mainly booze to drown the sorrows), washing floors and making trifle.

To all the lovely bloggy friends I made this year, thank you all for your support in the past few months. Have a very happy Christmas, and may all your wishes come true in the coming year.

I've a bottle of Veuve Cliquot in the fridge with my name on it. Not for any reason of celebration, but just because I can drink on Christmas day. Slainte!

7 comments:

Liz said...

shit.

shit shit. shit.

I'm sorry. I hope drowning your sorrows helps.

Next year...

Martin said...

Well shit on that anyway.

Next one then. Race you?

Have the very best Christmas possible.

Sarah said...

Damnation! Stupid period.

Have a VERY merry Christmas!

Big hugs

Liz said...

Oh and the comment box verification is now: cuint. which seems appropriate.

BABY STEPS said...

Since shit, damination and cunt have been covered I will throw a BUGGA in there for ya.

Oh and a UNSILOP-because that is the word verification and it sounds like some kind of German toast, so heres a toast to a buga of a christmas-
UNSILOP!

Lisa DG said...

That sucks. I'll have a virtual drink with you...

Jane G said...

Thanks for all your heart felt profanities, they meant the world to me!